BJI communicates its comprehensive approach to industry safety and reliability with clients through ISNetworld. Excellent client rankings provide evidence of our safety and reliability within the gas & oil industry.
-Black Ice is dangerous wintertime hazard because the ice road may not always be visable to the driver. Black Ice can occur if temperatures are near the freezing market.
Tips to Remember while Driving on Black Ice
- As your car begins to slide you should take your foot off the gas.
- Don't slam on the brakes
- Look for trouble spots ahead
- If your car does begin to skid on the ice, turn the wheel in the direction of the skid.
- Leave plenty of space between your car and other cars on the road.
- Do not think you are invincible just because you drive a truck or a SUV.
- Be sure to wear your seatbelt while driving.
®ISNetworld is a registered trademark of ISN
HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL
"A BJI worker is a safe worker."
HUBZone Certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Safety is a structured business practice at BJ Inspections, Inc., with all employees and staff supporting our pledge that a BJI worker is a safe worker. BJI promotes the gas & oil industry's safety focus and firmly believes that nothing is more important than the safety of the site, its workers and the surrounding community.
BJ Inspections, Inc. is committed to safe operations including, but not limited to, safety orientations, conducting weekly safety topics and monthly safety training to its workers.