Seven Safety Habits
1. Stick to your own high Standards
- Dont be influenced by others around you who dont value saftey.
2. Never hurry beyond your abilty to think and act safely.
- Do the task the way it is suppose to be done, use the right tool or procedure, and never take shortcuts with safety.
3. If unsure, ask questions.
- If you are uncertain about something ask. Do not guess or take answeres that are uncertin.
4. Exercise care and cation when lifting.
- Know your limits and do not attempt to exceed them.
5. Keep a tidy workplace, and practice good house keeping.
- Disorganized work place areas are the breeding grounds for accidents
6. Dress sensibly and responsibly for the job at hand.
- Wear sturdy and appropriate footwear. Avoid Loose clothing
7. Play an active role in being positive saftey team memeber.
- Willing accept and follow safety rules and encourage others to do the same.
BJI communicates its comprehensive approach to industry safety and reliability with clients through ISNetworld. Excellent client rankings provide evidence of our safety and reliability within the gas & oil industry.
®ISNetworld is a registered trademark of ISN
HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL
"A BJI worker is a safe worker."
HUBZone Certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Safety is a structured business practice at BJ Inspections, Inc., with all employees and staff supporting our pledge that a BJI worker is a safe worker. BJI promotes the gas & oil industry's safety focus and firmly believes that nothing is more important than the safety of the site, its workers and the surrounding community.
BJ Inspections, Inc. is committed to safe operations including, but not limited to, safety orientations, conducting weekly safety topics and monthly safety training to its workers.