HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL
HUBZone Certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
"A BJI worker is a safe worker."
®ISNetworld is a registered trademark of ISN
BJI communicates its comprehensive approach to industry safety and reliability with clients through ISNetworld and Veriforce. Excellent client rankings provide evidence of our safety and reliability within the gas & oil industry.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Eye and Face Protection:
- Safety Glasses, Googles, Face Shields will help shield workers from hazards such as flying fragments, sparks, molten metals, Lasers, UV Lights, Vapors and hazardous gases
- Hard Hat will help resist penetration by objects and absorb the shock of a blow
Hand and Arm Protection:
- Gloves, finger Guards, and Arm Coverings can all be used to help protect your hand and arms.
- You should be aware of pinch points, avoiding chemical and electrical exposure and stay alert.
Foot and Leg Protection:
- Steel toed boots will help to protect your feet. You can also use metatarsal guards, toe guards or a combination of foot and shin guards
Safety is a structured business practice at BJ Inspections, Inc., with all employees and staff supporting our pledge that a BJI worker is a safe worker. BJI promotes the gas & oil industry's safety focus and firmly believes that nothing is more important than the safety of the site, its workers and the surrounding community.
BJ Inspections, Inc. is committed to safe operations including, but not limited to, safety orientations, conducting weekly safety topics and monthly safety training to its workers.