Basic First Aid
There are approximately 6000 work place fatalities every year and more than a million injuries
ABC's of First Aid
-Airway- Does the person have an unobstructed airway?
- Breathing- IS the person breathing?
- Circulation- Does the person show a pulse at major points (wrist, carotid artery, groin)?
-Evaluate and apply direct pressure
- Pressure Point- Pressing the pressure point between the wound and the heart.
- Keep victim laying down
- Cover the Victim to maintain body temp
- Small Burns- soak with cold water
- Large Burns- do not treat with water, cover with a dry badage
Safety is a structured business practice at BJ Inspections, Inc., with all employees and staff supporting our pledge that a BJI worker is a safe worker. BJI promotes the gas & oil industry's safety focus and firmly believes that nothing is more important than the safety of the site, its workers and the surrounding community.
BJ Inspections, Inc. is committed to safe operations including, but not limited to, safety orientations, conducting weekly safety topics and monthly safety training to its workers.
HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL
BJI communicates its comprehensive approach to industry safety and reliability with clients through ISNetworld. Excellent client rankings provide evidence of our safety and reliability within the gas & oil industry.
"A BJI worker is a safe worker."
®ISNetworld is a registered trademark of ISN
HUBZone Certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business