Personal Protective Equipment
According to OSHA, millions of workers suffer a serious job-related injury or illness each year, with many injuries occurring because PPE did not provide full protection or the wrong PPW was worn.
Eye and Face Protection
- Should be ANSI approved, marked with Z-87, and have approved side shields
- Can be worn over glasses if necessary
- Do not provide enough protection on their own
- Wear then with safety glasses or goggles
- Resist penetration by objects.
- Absorb the shock of a blow.
- Be water - resistant
- Be ANSI Z-89 - approved
Hand and Arm Protection:
Avoid Hand and Arm Injuries by:
- Performing JSAs
- Selecting appropriate gloves
- Being aware of pinch points
- Working Safety with tools and equipment
- Avoiding chemical and electrical exposure
- Stretching Frequently, maintaining focus and staying alert
HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL
®ISNetworld is a registered trademark of ISN
BJI communicates its comprehensive approach to industry safety and reliability with clients through ISNetworld and Veriforce. Excellent client rankings provide evidence of our safety and reliability within the gas & oil industry.
"A BJI worker is a safe worker."
Safety is a structured business practice at BJ Inspections, Inc., with all employees and staff supporting our pledge that a BJI worker is a safe worker. BJI promotes the gas & oil industry's safety focus and firmly believes that nothing is more important than the safety of the site, its workers and the surrounding community.
BJ Inspections, Inc. is committed to safe operations including, but not limited to, safety orientations, conducting weekly safety topics and monthly safety training to its workers.
HUBZone Certified and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business